In almost every sport your kid practices and plays in a group or team setting. The majority of their training should not be any different. Hybrid Athlete takes pride in keeping athletes healthy, with a focus on long-term optimized performance. Our trainers incorporate productive in-season & off-season strength & speed programs, along with the recovery tools needed to prevent injury throughout the season. Each program will be set-up specific to the athlete’s schedule, taking into consideration the time of year and overall team goals. On top of being physically and mentally prepared for athletic competition, we also put an emphasis on building relationships and chemistry with one another. Athletes are encouraged to sign up with teammates or a combination of teammates or friends with similar goals in the same sport.
Throughout this program, athletes will LEARN
- Training specific to the demands of their schedule
- How to utilize load-intensity methods in relation to competition schedule
- Programming based on needs of their sport
- Proper fundamentals and techniques of training
- Recovery techniques
By the end of this program, athletes WILL
- Perform their respective sport at a higher intensity
- Have increased explosiveness and reactionary time
- Have improved overall strength, speed and quickness
- Have reduced the likeliness of injury
1-3x per week
Who is this for?
Like-minded individual athletes who are most often teammates from a single sport, but may also be a group of friends from a variety of sports coming together for one purpose.
Must sign-up together as group of 10 athletes or more – not sport specific and welcomes all athletes
Pricing is determined by the number of athletes per team workout. To learn more, contact us by calling 978.655.3153 or email Info@Hybridathleteofficial.com. You can also CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW